When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
Humanity has been cracked open. Over the past three years we’ve been hit with a substantial amount of chaos rocking us to the core resulting in bodies riddled with fear. I believe we’ve entered the let-down phase— a post Covid-19 aftermath filled with nervousness and anxiety, a low grade quiver, a subcutaneous rumble, a heavy chest, stomach ache or pressure in the head. Some are feeling this for no specific reason other than their empathetic nature and psychic nervous system. With chaos comes great change, it’s happening and our bodies are experiencing symptoms of ascension as the planet is making its great shift.
The pandemic was the Great Pause we needed in life to shift toward the imperative Great Transformation toward holism. Our bodies have been emotionally suppressed and held captive in a low vibrational state for centuries due to painful historical traumas. When we truly see the truth about our fear and generational fears of yesterday that have been inherited and automated in our operating systems, only then can we transform and heal. That fear has to be seen and heard to be resolved. This is not just racial trauma, but war trauma and sexual trauma. This violence transacted over generations is what we carry and transmit in our bloodlines, in our autonomic nervous systems. We need a reboot – a soul upgrade.
Mother Nature has been forced to tip the scales toward balance. We see this in our health, fires, floods, storms, excessive heat and other unusual weather. This year we are going to continue to see more tragedy, unexpected loss, overwhelming violence and disturbing trauma. The old systems are literally breaking down. However, we will see more powerful synchronicities that draw us closer toward the mystery of another dimension. Be mindful of the information you’re following, be with your heart and stay grounded and centered as we ride the 2023 wave.
Think of your physical body similar to a computer. Your body is the hardware and your mind is the software. You are the user, the heart and soul of your PC. Old programming and thinking is losing its vitality and will eventually become obsolete. Our body’s iOS system is in need of an immediate boost and enhancement to keep humanity alive.
Year 2023 is about Finding Health in Your Soul…
Definition of Psyche: The human soul, mind or spirit.
The Soul Upgrade generates awareness, integrity, connection and empowerment. It will bring a redistribution of power and an uplevel in consciousness personally with hopes of eventually globally. The update tends to mend broken and spiteful hearts. Individuals will care more about preserving the planet and understanding our connection to nature and that it’s our habitat. We are not separate from the planet, we are part of this marvelous ecosystem called earth.
The Soul Upgrade dissolves the desire to have power over someone’s skin color and the judgment of who a person loves. A woman’s intuition will be honored and grace given to female wisdom. Boys and men are given full permission to feel the full spectrum of emotions. The great chaos we’re experiencing will rebirth humanity into the power of love instead of using power as a destructive force.
I want to grow. I want to be better.
You grow.We all grow. We’re made to grow.
You either evolve or disappear.
Some people have integrated the upgrade into their bodies and grown throughout the years, some are in sleep mode and others will not make it through this time for various reasons. Generational lines that are stuffed with backpacks of unresolved trauma are getting to the point where certain souls are cutting the DNA and letting go. The psychic weight is too heavy in their hearts and bodies. Some will choose to live in the old software and keep going until their bodily operating system crashes or even ultimately dies. It will be tough to be around and excruciating to observe. Please protect yourself accordingly. The generations of historical trauma are deeply embedded in our blood and bones and it’s crucial to sift through the backpack of trauma so we can lift the weight off of the spines of the younger generation as well as the planet.
Finding our inner power is the bodily medicine of our time. Home is in your heart. This is your wholeness, your authentic place of origin. Our soul is always pulling us gently into the light. Upgrading your soul and connecting to love in your heart will heal illness, disease and pain in your life. Doing our work to find compassion and empathy for others will power up the light body to automatically liberate and heal the deep-seated hurt and broken heartedness felt by so many people around us. Love has the power to heal all, disarm all and to quiet our fear. Love is the only thing that will bring you to your own blinding light.
Be a good human.
Xx- Dr. G
How to Move through The Soul Upgrade.
Meditation, prayer and stillness with a focus on breath practice are the keys to moving through the soul upgrade. Think of an earthquake, we wouldn’t frantically run around and out of control. We look for safety and ride the wave until it ends. Picture the electrical current moving from stormy waters to a peaceful flow throughout your body. Take the time to focus on your well-being. You will increase your vibration. You will feel better.
Soul Upgrade Exercises:
- Box Breathing is a powerful technique for calming, bringing in energy, refining focus and relaxing the nervous system. Box Breathing is an ayurvedic form of breathwork that originated in India and practiced in Yoga. Box Breathing is a breathing technique used by the United States Navy Seals to stay calm and focused.
- Breathe out slowly, releasing all the air from your lungs.
- Breathe in through your nose as you slowly count to four in your head. Be conscious of how the air fills your lungs and stomach.
- Hold your breath for a count of four.
- Exhale for another count of four.
- Hold your breath again for a count of four.
- Repeat for three to four rounds
Helpful Apps for physical, emotional and mental wellness:
- HealthyMinds Program- free
- Insight Timer- free
- 10% Happier
- Journal your thoughts and free flow from your mind to the paper. Yes, paper! Use colored markers or pencils to write your thoughts in color and make it fun.
- Write a letter of unmet needs to mother and father and read it out loud to connect your feelings to your voice.
- Move your body. Go for a walk near trees, ocean, desert. Walk dogs at a local animal shelter. Dance to your favorite music. Ride your bike with your kiddo. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…just get up and move.
- Study the spiritual and mystical laws of the universe. It’s helpful to understand our place within the universe not only as earthly beings, but spiritual, universal beings, which must take in consideration the forces of nature including the sun, moon, stars and planets within our environment. Following astrology can provide insight to understand and translate that there is more at play to our health and well being than what is in our field of awareness. Take a look at how our body is connected to the cosmos.
- Make an appointment with Dr. G for a Physioenergetic Consultation to understand how your life experiences have affected your physical body, join Soul Circle, or an upcoming course!